Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Art'n'Design

Sketching and Painting

And Finally onto some New work after 12 long years.. :) Now that feels Good!! :)


A long lost creativity. These are some of my works I did while in school and college. I don't know if I'll ever sketch or paint again. I don't even know if I still can. I was the only child till the age of seventeen. Drawing and painting came to me as a companion during loneliness, which slowly developed into a passion and later passed away as a stranger.. :)








Interior Design

Interior Design has fascinated me since childhood and my biggest dream was to be a designer. Have been fortunate to successfully work on couple of assignments before actually studying professionally. I have very few snaps of my works. I've done more of Showroom and Office Interiors and a couple of Home interiors as well. Below are few of my works. Some are old.


Home Interior
Showroom Bedroom Set Display
Mattress Showroom Display
Interior Design Showroom


Mehndhi

Another Art, Mehndhi Art. Of late, I have done mehndhi only for brides.. No real reason why.. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.. :) Write to me here..